We have made 150 East Huron easy to reach and easy to use. We offer complimentary valet parking and wireless Internet access so you wont miss a beat in your workday. We also offer a fitness studio onsite.
Appointments are available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., making it easy to fit a visit into your schedule.
The downtown location will be staffed by our clinical heavyweights who consistently author medical guidelines and treatment protocols. The team includes noted authorities on advanced lung and sleep disorders, heart rhythm disorders, advanced cardiac imaging, cardio-metabolic treatment and risk-factor reduction, womens health issues and genetic diseases, as well as immune disorders such as sarcoidosis.
We also focus on the unique factors in womens health related to cardiovascular, diabetes, osteoporosis and weight management.
Our Program Benefits
- Our staff includes navigation experts individuals who help facilitate the next steps in your care
- Heart, lung, metabolic, joint and kidney specialists work together to evaluate your total health
- Convenient downtown access to innovative research and therapies provided by physician-scientists recognized for expertise and contributions to their respective fields in treating disease
- Coordination of comprehensive therapy, patient education and prevention at one location using multiple clinical services
- A center offering personalized care plans to improve health and reduce genetic risk factors
- A Personalized Health & Prevention Program offering a convenient, sameday comprehensive assessment as well as a Health Portfolio providing specific recommendations and an action plan
- A nutrition and fitness team to help you monitor and implement sustainable lifestyle changes with risk-factor reduction